• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i feel so fat today

Hi Brett, I know what you mean re. Fat Day. I had one yesterday at Morrisons, I felt everyone was looking in my basket - and there were some fatty foods e.g. cake but these were for my family (wish they were for me though). Then some idiot had parked their car too close to mine and I found it almost impossible to get in without scratching their door. And a bloke was sat in his car right behind me watching. B***ard. Even though I have lost a lot of weight and 2 stone since the beginning of my milk diet 4 weeks ago, I'm still really large and people don't know I have lost this weight. I just feel so obvious.
Anyway, I hope you have a lovely birthday, enjoy your cake while you can!

hey bret glad your feeling better, you wanna come join us girlies in the chat room ?

liz x

Awww Bret I can totally relate to everything you said in your post about having panic attacks I was always like that. Its a horrible feeling, You are a great guy and soon your Gonna feel it!!
Glad your feeling better hun, Hope you have a Fantastic Birthday tommorow. (((HUGS TO YOU))) X

Hi Brett, Yeah I know only to well what you felt like in the shop. It does'nt help when the shops are like a sauna. All you wana do is get out before you collapse. But on the brightside, like many have said chucks, not long now and you'll feel heaps better. So keep smiling nearly there. x ;)

Brett, I think you must have picked the worst day for shopping anyway. I went to Asda earlier and you'd have thought they were closing for 6 month. Horrendous queues, kiddies running riot while parents sauntered around like they had nothing better to do.When you feel like you do (having fat day) then the last thing you want is to be over powered by skinny minis filling their trollies with loads of goodies but making you feel uncomfortable with whats in yours. I'm glad you've calmed down now and NO your a** probably does'nt look that big lol, even if it does at least you're doing something about it very shortly

how do you give reps coz Wanda you need one
and Brett I do hope you are feeling better today, I get like that too and feel tha evryone is watching me for god knows what reason i then get hot and paccic coz I look hot then get hotter and then fumble and bloody hell you know we are fat so what the thing is we can do something about it at least were not Ugly !!! nowt you can do for that xxx

Back