• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass

Oh no Jacqui to be fair, when I asked for a brew I got a nice tea pot and everything. They were very helpful if you asked but they should be making sure patients are comfortable and have what they want ALL the time at those prices.

I agree Karen. I've got the joy of the same hospital and it is a load of money we are paying to the hospital, like u said i wouldn't mind if mr Ammori gets it all.....

Glad everything else went well Karen with the op, happy healing and slimming xxx

i wonder who pays for the theatre staff, anethetist etc, if it comes out of mr ammoris money, then he more than earns his fair wack dosnt he. almost £5,000 for a couple of days in a private room, with virtually no nursing, you may as well have been in a hotel, and it would have been a lot cheaper too. well done anyway huni, just make sure you rest now and keep sipping, hugs x

Karen, glad you are home now, speedy recovery and take care

At least when you asked for a brew you got one :D In a nice pot too! Now thats how you can tell its private lol......last time I was in hospital I got a mingin green cup with about 2 chips in it, and it was small too :D x

At least when you asked for a brew you got one :D In a nice pot too! Now thats how you can tell its private lol......last time I was in hospital I got a mingin green cup with about 2 chips in it, and it was small too :D x

LOL Jacqui, this time you won't care that it's a little one!

Morning everyone.

Sugga - it was not as bad as I thought at all. Apart from the wind pain the op was a breeze.

Today I feel great! I had a lovely nights sleep in my own bed, hubby got up with the kids (all nice and quiet bless) and now I'm enjoying my morning tea.

Don't fret anything hun - it is definately worth it!

glad to see your feeling more like you sweetpea xxx

Just had half a muller light mixed with milk for brekkie. What a pularva lol. Had to put the yogurt in a cup, add the milk then sieve that into another cup to get rid of the strawberry.

Think I'll make up a few of them and keep them in the fridge to make it easier.

Hi Charmaine - how you doing hun?

I made lots of soups before op and froze them so they're all seived etc. Mum is cooking up a storm of soups as I type too. My freezer will be full lol.

Going to try and get some sugar free low fat ice cream and jellies today.

I think they went a bit over board with the watering down of the muller light in hossie though. One of mine was so runny it wasn't nice. I made mine this morning a little thicker - still went through a straw and was very nice.

mmm mmm need to remember these tips xx

Back