• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my daughter had to cancel her surgery

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
my daughter,s father (my ex) died this weekend so she had to cancel her op which should have been today (wed 15th) so that she can go to his funeral in Spain.
They gave her a new date 1st Dec.

gosh thats terrible on both things, i send my love xxx

Hi Sue, so sorry to hear that all of this has happened and sending condolences and love your way... thinking of Erin and keep us posted, hugs and thoughts to you all xxx

How very sad, my deepest condolences. I hope that through all of the sadness your daughter sees her dad have a good send off and shares lots of lovely happy memories with the rest of your family xxx

ps, also pleased she already has a new op date, am sure her dad will be thinking the same xx

condolences on the loss xx

Oh I am so sorry for what she is going through. And you too - he may have been your ex but he meant a lot to you once upon a time.

I hope 1st Dec rolls around quickly for your daughter and she can live her new life for her dad.

So sorry to here your sad news. x

oh Sue I am so sorry to hear this news..
I just sent you a private message ...as you were on and Erin was on my mind yesterday.
I am sending you my condolences to you all..
If I can help you in any way please get in touch..
xxx

I'm so sorry, how sad, condolence to you Erin and your family, big hugs.
Glad Erin has got a new date, love to you both xxx

Very sad news...Condolences to you your daughter and family x x

Back