• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My dream is over for now :'''((

Good luck, Becky.

Soz I have not logged in here for over a day + am catching up late (even tho I have communicated by email and FB in the meantime -- just not always logging into WLS every day now -- one of those "lucky" post oppers for whom the prize of getting the surgery in the first place is now done and dusted and don't feel such an urgent need to be on here all the time.)

No probs, nice to see you here :) x

Just a thought - have you done your own credit rating. Sometimes through no fault of your own or even just missing a credit card payment, your credit rating goes up the swanny. You can even find a county court judgement has gone against you. This happened to my sister & she wasn't even notified! There are things you can do about. Martin Lewis the TV money man is very helpful & has a good website.

Thanks Bellydancer, i may check that out, but my credit rating should, technically, be perfect! I just think the banks have really tightened up on lending, and thoroughly check borrowers out these days. I'm on MSE anyway, but will revisit:)

Oh definitely agree that there is a real tightening up with lenders. Good luck.

Back