• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh No.....Loan declined!

Tamgredan

wanna be happy!
Im Gutted,

I was told last week that i had been approved for a loan, but today i got a phone call saying the underwriters have refused it.

Dont know what to do now......i feel like ill never get my band!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

aww hugs to you. couldnt you try to get a loan else where from a friend or a family member? xxx

Was the loan provided by the hospital you esxpect to go to or just a personal loan? It may well be worth asking why and who they checked your credit record with so you know which company to look at to check your rating as they all differ!

Sorry to hear about your news. Did they tell you why it was declined? If it was a hospital arranged loan, could you go to your bank?

I'm so sorry to hear of your disappointment and do hope that there will be alternatives for you... love and hugs xxx

Im so sorry to hear your bad news hun...I would try and find out why it was declined. At least then you might be able to try somewhere else....I hope you manage to sort out an alternative (HUG) XX

Oh no thats awful! Are you not eligible to have it done on the NHS I know its a long road to go down but at least the band will be at the end of it...

I'd been down for an NHS band and then they changed the criteria so the funding was denied. Went for a bypass in the end - now very hard-up. Hope you manage to find a way through I'm sure you will.

They are sending me a form to fill out which allows them to check my credit score. The only reason i can think of is that ive only been with my new employer 7 months.
My husband is going to try in his name (bless him) but failing that im at a dead end. There is no way my family would help me out for WLS....if it was for a new kitchen then they would, but not for this and i couldn't lie to them.

Back to the drawing board i think.

If it is meant to be then something will turn up. Good luck x

Sorry to hear loan has been declined.

Cant you do what we have done and put it on a credit card?? We got the Tesco card card which has 0% interest for all purchases for 13 months. The credit limit on the card depends on your credit rating. Our rating is good and got £6000.
The minimum repayment for each month is 1% of the outstanding balance and at the end of the 13 months whatever we havent paid off we will transfer to another card that has 0% on balance transfers.

We have money saved up but are keeping it in our bank to accumulate interest before we pay it off the card.

Maybe this is something else you could look into xxx

i do have the money if i spread it over 3 credit cards but it will be too costly. Ive asked hubby to apply and say its for debt consolidation.
If he gets rejected i will end up putting it on the credit cards as im far too impatient to wait!
Thanks for the support
xx

Back