• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my first gain

serenitylove

been nearly a year since my op and today stepping on scales i had my first gain[not totm] it was only 3lbs and iv just been on hols and was too relaxed but my god i was shocked not a good feeling and wont be happing again !

Oh dear Im sure you will be back on track now! glad you enjoyed your hols, just think before your band it could of been more than a 3lb gain!

If you had a good holiday :character00180: I wouldn't worry too much, you'll have it off you in no time

Thank yourself lucky, I came back from my honeymoon :candledinner: and had put on 8lb :eek:

Where did you go on your hols?

i went camping in hampshire to a eco type place it was stunning there .

Fair play, I couldn't go camping, would be too afraid, I would miss my home comforts too much, the children are begging me to take them camping but I just couldn't see me doing it, would love to but im a chicken and need the protection of bricks around me lol

Serenity,

Hello there, I am like you, its not far off a year but I would not worry about 3lbs after a hollibob, that will soon come off now you are home.

Hollibobs are a time to relax and enjoy, in the grand scheme of things that weight gain won't even show up. It's a grain of sand on a very big beach.

You had a good time, you probably did more than hollibobs gone by, so try not to worry.

Worry and guilt are self destructive.

You have done fabulous and don't forget that massive achievement.:D;)

As long as you enjoyed your hols, I wouldn't worry too much. You have done such an amazing job with the weight loss and you will be back on track very soon.

Fair play, I couldn't go camping, would be too afraid, I would miss my home comforts too much, the children are begging me to take them camping but I just couldn't see me doing it, would love to but im a chicken and need the protection of bricks around me lol

lol i enjoyed it more than i thought i would at the end of the woods was a natural buriel site no headstones or anything just mounds of earth in the woods thought it might scare me but i odly didnt although didnt go down that bit at night lmao!

Don't fret hun 3lbs is booger all in the scheme of things;)You can get back on track right now:D:D

been nearly a year since my op and today stepping on scales i had my first gain[not totm] it was only 3lbs and iv just been on hols and was too relaxed but my god i was shocked not a good feeling and wont be happing again !

Wow you done fabulously so far so dont worry about your holiday gain. that will soon be history. Its not a nice feeling not to lose or gain but if you cant relax and enjoy yourself when on holiday when can you??
take care and 3lb downwards for you real soon.

Back