• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My first week on the losers bench...whoop whoop!

LisaG

Disappearing slowly
Hi all,

After a difficult time in hospital I've been avoiding the scales. I'm now 10 days post op and decided I'd better have a little peek.

Just over a month ago I started my pre-op diet at 23 stone.

On the day of my op I was 21 stone.

Today I'm now 19 stone 13!!! Just over 3 stone down and out of the 20s.

I'm so pleased and feeling really great about it. I doubt this speed of loss will stay though as I'm still struggling to get more than 200 Kcals in a day at the mo. I'm sure once I can take a bit more food/fluid then it will slow but for now it's time to celebrate :)

Wow, that is brilliant Lisa. I was sorry to see you had such a bad time in hospital, but are hoping you are recovering well now and will start to feel glad that you had the op xxx

Thank you Jan and Cindy. Had a really tired few days but today feel so much better...much more like my old self x

Lisa, congratulations on getting out of the 20's, you must be uber excitable today lol ....

Good luck with the continued wl success xxx

That is awesome, I am thrilled for you. Nothing will ever take away the trauma that you suffered in the hospital but hopefully this will make it seem that bit more worthwhile.
Steph xx

Lisa, that is fantastic! Congratulations and keep it up! xx

:happy096:

That's a fantastic loss, and makes up for the horrendous time you had in hospital. Well done hun xxx :D

Well done lisa ur weight loss is great. how do you feel and are you noticeing the changes. you should be really proud of yourself WELL DONE :D

Thanks everyone x feeling very good today - not feeling sick for the first time since op so that's great! Just have to try and manage a little more food now.

Oh, and got into size 24 (with some stretch) jeans today!!! Was a 32 less than 6 weeks ago!

L x

You are doing so well. You are going to rock this weight loss malarky xx
Congrats on the 24 jeans, that is a great achievement xx
Steph xx

glad you're doing well now. congratulations on the weightloss. i was 'done' a few days before you and our starting weights are similar. i've been for my first weigh in and im 23lb lighter than i was the morning of my op. i havent been in the 19's for a couple of years so this is a massive achievement for me. you're weightloss is fantastic and i wish you all the best x

Hi all,

After a difficult time in hospital I've been avoiding the scales. I'm now 10 days post op and decided I'd better have a little peek.

Just over a month ago I started my pre-op diet at 23 stone.

On the day of my op I was 21 stone.

Today I'm now 19 stone 13!!! Just over 3 stone down and out of the 20s.

I'm so pleased and feeling really great about it. I doubt this speed of loss will stay though as I'm still struggling to get more than 200 Kcals in a day at the mo. I'm sure once I can take a bit more food/fluid then it will slow but for now it's time to celebrate :)
Well done! I can only imagine how good you feel right now...X

:)Wow:)

Thats a great result Lisa-well done

Back