• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My first week on the losers bench...whoop whoop!

Well done Lisa, fantastic weightloss. But do try and up those Kcals, you don't want to go into starvation mode because a stall at this stage can be quite disappointing. Protein is important above all else as you need that to promote internal healing. Good luck. xx

glad you're doing well now. congratulations on the weightloss. i was 'done' a few days before you and our starting weights are similar. i've been for my first weigh in and im 23lb lighter than i was the morning of my op. i havent been in the 19's for a couple of years so this is a massive achievement for me. you're weightloss is fantastic and i wish you all the best x

That's great Gemma! You're doing fantastically well too. It's so nice to be out of the 20s isn't it? x

Thanks everyone. Been able to up the Kcals a bit now...on about 400 a day so that's good. Still struggling getting enough water in though but will keep working on it.

hope your well lovey, your going great, well done on the weight loss soon be in a size 22 jean x

a MASSIVE well done xx

Quick update to say:

Phew...stall over (for now anyway) and weight finally moving again. Think I lost about 9lbs this week! Great :)

Wowwwww!! Brilliant weight loss this week Lisa :D

Thanks everyone...feeling much better about things with the good loss :)

Back