• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Fitness Pal Mobile App

Don't have scanner too on iPhone. I have tried searching for scanner app could not find it. They might have a update for it in time x x x

Just downloaded and regitered, look like a very useful tool and mobile too so no cheating at the end of the day thanks for posting the link.

do you have the scanning app? if your not sure my previous post before yours shows where to look for it

yay im glad someone else can see why im so excited by the scanner lol....makes it so much easier to help keep a proper log of what goes to that belly lol......what phone and software do you use? see if this helps anyone else

ahhhh thats such a shame for iphone users as its truely an amazing part of the app, hopefully they make an iphone update very soon so those users can have it aswell

I have just down loaded this and think it's great even on iPhone lol, gonna keep my daily food diary on here so I can track my calories, just did yesterdays and I'm up 1\2 a calorie oops. Better start keeping track

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

im sure they will update it at some point since iphones are a very popular phone to have

Peterborough Guy said:
I just noticed on the website that there is an update available now for iphone users, so you can get the barcode scanner now just like the android phones.

Yes I've got the scanner on my iPhone and is very useful :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back