• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My fitness pal

TwinkleTwinkle1, but I have already sent you a request ... don't refuse me, my ego is delicate, lol xxx :D:D
well i never got your request so ive sent you one lol

I've added u2 x

Im good thx hun...productive day at work took my mind off yesterday's trauma..life goes on as they say...now hoping we get another litter soon :) xx

Im good thx hun...productive day at work took my mind off yesterday's trauma..life goes on as they say...now hoping we get another litter soon :) xx

Productive :confused::confused: thought you worked in a bank, lol. You shouldn't have to wait for long, honey ... they don't say 'breed like rabbits' for nothing, lol ... glad you are OK, sweetie xxx :)

I do but I'm not customer facing staff...I work for head office so its more planning n design work..shan't bore u!!! Lol yep those bunnies need to get jiggy!!!! xx

went to doniford bay, haven holiday with the kids, yea i did enjoy apart from falling haha jus posted bout it in chat lol xx

mine is lilkittikatt (rachaelh was already taken!) i've started adding people hope you don't mind!

I use my usual handle of xxpigsgalorexx have only just started using it x x

Yay I now have 2 friends.... I think it is a great resource x x

who's bigbarbie?

Back