• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My husband just picked me up.......

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
I just can't get my head around all this weight loss malarkey!!!

In my head I'm still 22st, and no matter how many times I look in the mirror, or look at the size 16/18 labels in my clothes I still can't quite believe it's me!

I honestly couldn't believe it when he picked me up, it was the weirdest feeling ever!!

xxx

Well he will be carrying you upstairs to the bedroom next:eek:

Well done, thanks for sharing that lovely feeling with us.:)

He'll be throwing you in a firemans lift all over the place now...you won't get anything done anymore

ha ha. What a fab post!

I love this Emma!!! xx

I just can't get my head around all this weight loss malarkey!!!

In my head I'm still 22st, and no matter how many times I look in the mirror, or look at the size 16/18 labels in my clothes I still can't quite believe it's me!

I honestly couldn't believe it when he picked me up, it was the weirdest feeling ever!!

xxx

image-2.png

Thanks so much everyone.

You have all seen this in a totally different way to how I did - I was totally freaked out by it to be honest, I just couldn't believe that after 12 years together he picked me up for the first time EVER!

It's a common thing on here that people's heads can't keep up with their bodies - the weight is coming off so quickly, you just can't get your head around it.

I feel this every single day, it's just too weird & I don't like it at all. My head still thinks I'm a size 28, not a 16/18, and no matter what anyone tells me, I don't believe it.

So, for Mr Pooks to be able to pick me up after all this time, well it was just too much for my little brain to accept, clearly.

Oh how I wish we could have a brain transplant alongside the bypass, it would make things so much easier!

xxx

I have enough trouble picking myself up :8855: ah your post has made me :) xx

Back