• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey in Pictures (Gastric Band)...20st1lb too...

slimkim

Looking gorgeous as usual hun.x

Sarnie

Looking fab hun x

Irene44

You look tremendous what a babe xxx

Bling Babe

Got back from turkey last weekend with this one, living the best life :) xx
I love all of your update, you look absolutely stunning, beautiful and very happy, wow what a fantastic figure you have and sooooooo toned xxx

x.Nicky.x

Few pics from December and some last few weekends.. maintaining however need to get back on track as I am going Malta in May...very happy with life x x

Attachments

• 20190324_164142.jpg
    20190324_164142.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 20
  • 20190101_145632.jpg
    20190101_145632.jpg
    810.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 20190411_143628.jpg
    20190411_143628.jpg
    878.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190326_215603.jpg
    20190326_215603.jpg
    688.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190319_195719.jpg
    20190319_195719.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • 20190217_163437.jpg
    20190217_163437.jpg
    879.4 KB · Views: 18

Sarnie

Few pics from December and some last few weekends.. maintaining however need to get back on track as I am going Malta in May...very happy with life x x
You look great, so good to see your loving life x

Sarnie

Thanks hun, I go Malta in May for my cousis wedding and have a band fill Tuesday, hoping to lose a stone or so in next 5 or 6 weeks..hope you're ok xx
Sounds lovely. So you still have fills in your band! I didn't realize that you would now, why is that? Sorry I'm a bit ignorant to band stuff x

x.Nicky.x

Sounds lovely. So you still have fills in your band! I didn't realize that you would now, why is that? Sorry I'm a bit ignorant to band stuff x

Well as its nearly been two years, most people are at restriction but I didnt have it tightened for 8 months as life got busy and mind wasnt in it so now I am going back to have it tightened up and then I will get more restriction :)

X x

Bling Babe

More stunning pictures, I’m so pleased life is being good to you xxx

slimkim

I'm so happy you are enjoying life. Hopefully your next fill will get you to the sweet spot where you can lose the weight you want before the wedding. You're looking gorgeous as ever.x

x.Nicky.x

I'm so happy you are enjoying life. Hopefully your next fill will get you to the sweet spot where you can lose the weight you want before the wedding. You're looking gorgeous as ever.x

Me too, really want to look my best for the wedding so atleast I have something to aim for in next few weeks. Thanks for the compliment and I hope you are well x x

Sarnie

Well as its nearly been two years, most people are at restriction but I didnt have it tightened for 8 months as life got busy and mind wasnt in it so now I am going back to have it tightened up and then I will get more restriction :)

X x
Oh I see, good luck, hope all goes well on Tuesday, you'll be back to losing in no time xx

Bling Babe

Thanks babe, it has indeed!! Glad to see your still on here, havent been on the website for so long!! How are you getting on? Xx
I’m really good thank you, I don’t post daily anymore, my year surgiversary was 5th April and I reach my goal weight of 8st 3.5lb on 5th March, it’s just so mind blowing, I’ve gone from a size 24 to size 8 (sometimes size 6) my measurements were last time I checked 34” bust 20” waist and 34” hips ....unbelievable.
It’s far from easy and I struggle daily at work to try to avoid all the sweet “treats” that our patients bring us in, I don’t always succeed in avoiding them though so I do have some pretty bad days, I’m fine when I’m not at work so I hope that balances things out a bit, I’m just trying to maintain now.
It really is lovely to see an update from you xx