• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey in pictures

msunique

Hi

At last I have found the right section to put this in AND I think i have worked out how to attach the pics to the thread too (hopefully)

Well this is me so far......
1st pic May 2008
2nd pic April 2009
3rd Pic Xmas 2010
4th Pic day before op 13th March 2011
5th Pic 26th May 2011

Attachments

• March 2008.JPG
    March 2008.JPG
    420.2 KB · Views: 213
  • April 2009.jpg
    April 2009.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 322
  • Xmas 2010.jpg
    Xmas 2010.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 13th March '11.jpg
    13th March '11.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 356
  • 26.5.11.jpg
    26.5.11.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 252

magicbeans

no longer obese!!
woooo! u lost weight and look younger.... yay :D

msunique

Aww thanks, my friend said I look younger too ( she doesnt know I had the op) but I think some people that have lost weight look older in the face ie fern Britton, Pauline Quirk etc they have lost weight but look really old with it!

21tasha

i love seeing pics like this as it really shows the difference...you look great xx

Paula1975

Fantastic, i can wait for my surgery(a long way off) i can then post pics to proud of

Ankaas

You look beautiful. Well done. I didn't know Pauline quirk had wls. I had noticed she seemed thinner on emerdale though.

goofy07

Pauline Quirke has said that she is doing Lighter Life. hasn't said surgery

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

msunique

Thanks everyone, its nice to show some positive pics and hopefully be an inspiration for all you pre oppers.

I didnt know if Pauline Quirke had surgery or not but she is alot thinner in the face and unfortunately does look older now she is slimmer.

bigbob

to me its not about how i look, its all about how i feel and i am feeling better every day hope you are too

msunique

Hi Bob

Yes I go by how I am feeling too, and yes I am feeling great. I didnt go by looks before as to be honest I didnt really notice any, yes my clothes starting falling off me, but when I look at myself I still see the apron round my middle and my big arms and thighs etc, but I decided to get some photo's of me over the last couple of years (there arnt many!) and compared them and I am shocked at the difference.

Its fantastic to see and feel the difference, I have still got a way to go but the pounds are coming off slowly but surely and I am sill able to eat what food I want just a lot less of it.
Hope you are doing well too x

~clio~

great pics ....well done... :D

msunique

Thanks kev, yep its all good so far, I just wish the skin would shrink as much too, I have started to slow the loss down a little in hope of the skin catching up!