• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

Fuffs you look amazing. Look at how far your BMI has dropped, that really is fantastic. I bet your team are chuffed to bits with you and see you as a success! xx

Fuffs you look amazing. Look at how far your BMI has dropped, that really is fantastic. I bet your team are chuffed to bits with you and see you as a success! xx

Thank you so much :)

My team are happier with my progress than I usually am lol. But today I am on a pleased day. Thank you for your lovely words xxx

Feeling very positive today. Thank you for all the support on here xxx

Last edited:
Feeling very positive today. Thank you for all the support on here xxx

I always find you a positive person and you have done so well.. Ever time that I see you you look better and better.. You also give so much support to others. Proud to say you are my friend xxxx

I always find you a positive person and you have done so well.. Ever time that I see you you look better and better.. You also give so much support to others. Proud to say you are my friend xxxx

Aaawww thank you sooo much. It was lovely seeing you again Saturday. You look stunning. I cherish out friendship dearly xxxx

image-2004947991.jpg

Just keeping myself inspired, while my body is healing itself after overdoing it with exercise last week :(

:)Great photos,support & inspiration-thanks:)x

Amazing pictures! You have achieved so much! Such an inspiration to us beginners!
SNx

Amazing pictures! You have achieved so much! Such an inspiration to us beginners!
SNx

Thank you very much. It warms my heart when I know I can help inspire others :) xxx

Just anther set of amazing picture good idea to let your body catch up pluss it's freezing this week

Thank you :)

And yes defo! Walking the kids to school was painful. So defo staying away from exercise this week x

Gorgeous,Gorgeous you look Amazing.

image-885173416.jpg

10st 7.5lbs gone so far. Had a photo shoot last week. Loved it!

Back