• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
These are pictures from Early last year until today.

Nothing major. Just want to show pre oppers who are struggling that it is possible to give it a good go before your op. It does help the surgeon loads and means your op is even safer :D

Pic 1 is April 2011, May 2011 and today and pic 2 is Jan 2011 and today :D

4th August 2012:
Added new pics all along the thread for newbies to the thread :D 4 pic collage added today xxx

1/9/12 new collage added :)

image-1714711593.jpg

Last collage pic (black dress, fitted, one shoulder added 8/9/12 at over 9st lost)

image-1790493445.jpg

Attachments

• collage 2011 2012.jpg
    collage 2011 2012.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 969
  • collage 2012.jpg
    collage 2012.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 899
  • progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 564
  • image-1832767764.jpg
    image-1832767764.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
Tonibones10 said:
You have done great so far chick :) xxx you look beautiful Xx

Thanks Toni :D That is so sweet of you to say :) You have done brilliant yourself already too :D xxx

oh mate you've done sooooo well, this bypass will make it a breeze for you, im so pleased for you :) xxx

Caren said:
oh mate you've done sooooo well, this bypass will make it a breeze for you, im so pleased for you :) xxx

Thanks Caren :) its been made tonnes easier by having amazing friends!!! :D

Thank you to you and everyone xxx

I was a dress size 28-30 last year. Now a 20 top and 22 bottom thanks to final push on pre pp diet. I am so happy!! Can't wait to be 12 top and 14 bottom with the help of the bypass lol xxx

Fuffs said:
Thanks Toni :D That is so sweet of you to say :) You have done brilliant yourself already too :D xxx

Thank you honey I wish I took pictures before, I will have to use ones I already have Xx I was 6 weeks ago a size 30 now I'm almost 26 :) Xx

Tonibones10 said:
Thank you honey I wish I took pictures before, I will have to use ones I already have Xx I was 6 weeks ago a size 30 now I'm almost 26 :) Xx

Wow!!! Well done! That's some going chick :D You should be very proud of yourself xxx

Tonibones10 said:
So should you chick you have done so so brilliantly Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Toni :D you are lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have done so well that I almost want to ask why you want an operation! You look great in your before and after photies.
I suppose this thing about the op is that its faster and easier isn't it. :)
You look brilliant btw xx

MrsPill said:
You have done so well that I almost want to ask why you want an operation! You look great in your before and after photies.
I suppose this thing about the op is that its faster and easier isn't it. :)
You look brilliant btw xx

Aaww thank you :) xxx

I was 27st in the before pics. And in a lot of pain. I have lost the weight to prove I deserve the op and with the incentive of the op :)

As an adult I have never been at goal weight or maintained weight losses. I am hoping the bypass not only helps me get to a healthy weight, but also helps me maintain it :D the quick side is just a bonus really :D xxx

The thing about the op is that it gives you that kick up the bum when losing on your own slows or stops along with it giving you a helping hand to keep it off giving you time to change mentally Xx

Well done for all your efforts, especially pre op :) you really deserve your surgery. Hope it all goes well for you xx

Tonibones10 said:
I was only 7 lb more than you at my heaviest so were in the same place hun x x

We can do it Toni!!! :D xxx

luckyla said:
Well done for all your efforts, especially pre op :) you really deserve your surgery. Hope it all goes well for you xx

Thank you so much for that. I really wanted to feel I deserved it. So your words mean a lot to me. 6 days now :D xxx

Fuffs said:
Thank you so much for that. I really wanted to feel I deserved it. So your words mean a lot to me. 6 days now :D xxx

To lose weight by yourself is hard work and you've really proved by your efforts that you deserve your surgery. I've been following your story and I'm so pleased for you :)
It will definitely change your life! Xx

luckyla said:
To lose weight is hard work and you've really proved by your efforts that you deserve your surgery. I've been following your story and I'm so pleased for you :)
It will definitely change your life! Xx

Aaww thanks :D you have given me a massive smile :D

I am very excited!! Can't wait for my life to change. The pre op assessment nurse, then the phlebotomist both said to me this week 'are you excited about your new life?' I nearly passed out with excitement at the question lol xxx

Aaww thank you :) xxx

I was 27st in the before pics. And in a lot of pain. I have lost the weight to prove I deserve the op and with the incentive of the op :)

As an adult I have never been at goal weight or maintained weight losses. I am hoping the bypass not only helps me get to a healthy weight, but also helps me maintain it :D the quick side is just a bonus really :D xxx

I've never been thin either- ever- even as a child and I know I use food as a coping strategy for emotional difficulties and I know why too. But I needed more help than just a diet class and the choice of operation is a very personal choice. Well done you, and all the best for your op. xx

MrsPill said:
I've never been thin either- ever- even as a child and I know I use food as a coping strategy for emotional difficulties and I know why too. But I needed more help than just a diet class and the choice of operation is a very personal choice. Well done you, and all the best for your op. xx

Thank you very much :) I identify with much of that :) Hopefully our chosen tools will help us to reach that long dreamed of place :D

Back