• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

Wow!!! You look amazing! Your journey has really inspired me! Well done!

Aawww that is lovely to hear. Makes it all the more worth it when you can inspire :)

Thank you so much everyone :D

You look HOT girl wow,absolutely AMAZING.

look at you! photo shoot looked a lot of fun! And well done on what you've lost and achieved :)

Thank you so much lovely people :D

The shoot was awesome fun :) Can wait to do one when I reach goal :D xxx

What you mean goal??
You look like your there now!
You look fantastic!

Aawww that's sweet :) far from it. Being so tall is deceptive Lol

I am 16-18 bottom and 14-16 top. Would like to come down another size or two :)

Aawww that's sweet :) far from it. Being so tall is deceptive Lol

I am 16-18 bottom and 14-16 top. Would like to come down another size or two :)

Me too!
I haven't lost weight for almost a year now,and got to shift another 2 stone as I'm only 5.1 and 11.10 now,I still feel big.

That's the thing. We are small from what we were. But big for where we want to get. Grrrrrr! Lol

Just ask my work mates what they thought of your picture as I was showing one of them the weight loss site he is thinking off surgery as I look good but all said you look fantastic so thought I would pass the message on to you

Just ask my work mates what they thought of your picture as I was showing one of them the weight loss site he is thinking off surgery as I look good but all said you look fantastic so thought I would pass the message on to you

Aawww that's lovely if them :) Say a BIG thank you for me xxx

I hope when your famous model you won't forget us mere mortals

Hehehehe!!!!!! You do make me giggle! How could I forget you? My lovely supporter :)

Nearly 11st later and my dress sense looks the same hehe. Was visiting my moms house and realised I am dressed almost the same. So couldn't resist lol

Attachments

• image-2642600873.jpg
    image-2642600873.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 83
  • image-4145239049.jpg
    image-4145239049.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 73
  • image-2705098837.jpg
    image-2705098837.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 77
Looking gorgeous hon :) Look at those legs!

Where are you disappearing to fuffs??
You look fab!!
What size are you now?you really don't look you need to loose anymore x

Thank you very much ladies :D

I guess the dress is a feminine style made to LOOK slimmer.

It is a size 16. But jeans have to be at least 18 (thighs and bum) and tops and jackets can be 14 (weird eh?? Pear is moi lol). Being 6ft 2 is also in my favour. I hated my height when I was bigger. I was like the Incredible Hulk. I love it now :)

I realistically have another 3 stone to lose IF I was going to head for the just under a 25 BMI.

Realistically I intuitively feel another 2 stone will be right. I want to be bootylicious...not skinny lol

Last edited:
Looking great Hun as I said easier both dresses suited or suit you. Keep up the good work & you'll soon hit your personal target.

Back