• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey......

Definitely try and get some kind of health care experience in because that is a requirement these days in most universities. Doesn't have to be maternity...but health care in general although I appreciate that it can be hard to find.
Read up a lot about the course and what it involves. It is very hard work, full time placements in hospital and the community combined with some weeks in uni and ongoing essays, exams, presentations etc.
Can be hard to fit in any kind of life too but if you really want to do it it is so worth it.
If you need any help just shout and I will be happy to make suggestions.

Do you mind me asking how old you are and where you would be applying to in terms of uni? xx

thanks :) I'm 35 and have already rung Southampton and Bournemouth unis who both accept access courses as an entry qualifiacation,I have to do 2 years though because I failed Maths and English at school so am studying those alongside my access subject

XX

Ooooo a late one this evening :) just got into bed.....
The weathers been lovely today, I've done my weekly shop and tried to stay away from the baddies not easy with 3 kids in tow! Defo doing online next week!!!!!

They all break up tomorow... And scruff us do excited, he gets to look after the class snails! Yep 2 giant snails!!!! He is beside himself, made a space for them and everything.

My mood today ... Ok keep thinking if I ignore it yada yada! Doesn't work like that! I want to ask mark again but darnt :-( ....
Eating today crap again tomorow I'm going to try and make better! My aim
For tomorow is drink more fluid!! And not 6-7 cups of tea I mean water :) we will see xxxx

Nighty night XX

Wellll the sun is shining :) .. long may it last especually now the kids break up today! .. i can just see rain setting in from monday and making the holidays miserable lol.

usually we do nothing, im always to tired, to hassled, to stressed, to go and do anything :( this isnt fair on them so if the weather stays yummy i am going to try and get out for a few trips...
Beach for a picnic, Forest for a walk and a picnic .. Im gonna get my eldest to take scruff swimming
(im not going) That kinda thing ... other wise im so scared scruffs memories of good things that happen in the holidays will be nothing :( Oh we stayed home cos mummy was tired! ... i cant allow that to happen anymore! ...

enjoy the time off with your kiddies and do something everyday. Beleive it or not, you will probably feel better for it.

hey piratess not seen u about for a bit. u busy with ur new job? hope all is well. xx

Back