• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a day!

Maura

Well this has to be a day full of mixed emotions.

Firstly - I was told this morning that my job finishes on Friday. :cry:FFS. :( I am a temp classroom assistant and been working in the school from September and it all ends this Friday :(:(.

Secondly - I went and got my stitches out today. It was great. A few little minor tugs and that was it. The nurse told me I was healing great and I didnt have to keep dressings on.. feel like a free woman :D

Thirdly - Went round to my mum and dads and told them I had the band put in. Showed them my war wounds before they could say "you are joking". They were a bit shocked :eek: 1. I didnt tell them 2. they didnt expect to hear that. The good news is they both were very pleased. Mum said if she had known she would have gone to Belguim with me. I told them i had told noone and that didnt want to worry them. Mum and dad both said they thought i done the right thing because of the health issues that can arise with being over weight (i never will say fat lol)

anyway what a day, i cried, i cheered and i have sighed in relief....

anyway thats

Brilliant about that family support ! I bet that you were so relieved it went down well xxx
Don't worry about the job, I'm sure something will pop up..especially with you growing in confidence as you shrink x

Well Done Maura,

You came thru it all with flying colours and the weight is coming off nicely. Another job will come your way soon, I am sure.

well done ,made me av a lil cry,,,nothing like ya mum and dads approval and love when you need it ,wish i had my mum and dad still around with some wise words and a hug now and again,i bet they are so proud of you x,

Very sorry to hear about your job Maura, fingers crossed you get a new one soon:fingerscrossed:

Brilliant news on the home front, it is good you have the support of your Mum and Dad.

Back