• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My life.. And here's to a new journey :)

Saranne

Hello everyone, just a bit of background I live with my partner of 17 years (not married him yet I'm not that brave lol ;) we have two girls age 16 and 13. Life's been very tough for us as my youngest daughter was diagnosed with leukaemia in 2004 had treatment for over 2 years, but unfortunately relapsed in 2006 :( she under went chemotherapy/ radiotherapy/cranial boost but had to under go a bone marrow transplant... We are 5 years on now and she is doing just fine :) although I feel I lost my way.... Gained a huge amount of weight over the years going from a size 16 to a size 28 :( tried all the diets going! Tablets, lighter life the lot and only now after about 2 years of talking about it my wish has come true I'm having the bypass next Monday 8th October I am nervous and excited a bit of mixed emotions just hope I making the right decsision as my girls are my life :) deep down I'm doing this not just for me but for my family too... X

YOu say you aren't brave you have been through soo much already, just stay calm n strong n you'll do it, you have come through much worse xx

YOu say you aren't brave you have been through soo much already, just stay calm n strong n you'll do it, you have come through much worse xx

Thank you :) yes trying to stay calm and go with flow and hopefully things will be fine, thanks chrisa xx

Blessings and hugs to you!!! I think you are doing the right thing hon, you are the heart of your families world, this is a big decision and is one that can see you get healthier and stronger everyday.
I also decided finally to tackle my weight this year after my husband suffered a cardiac arrest in January, he is only 40. My dad also had a stroke last month which put things into perspective for me. I want to improve my chances of being there for my son and all the family too.
Good luck with your journey, you are amazing! X

Blessings and hugs to you!!! I think you are doing the right thing hon, you are the heart of your families world, this is a big decision and is one that can see you get healthier and stronger everyday.
I also decided finally to tackle my weight this year after my husband suffered a cardiac arrest in January, he is only 40. My dad also had a stroke last month which put things into perspective for me. I want to improve my chances of being there for my son and all the family too.
Good luck with your journey, you are amazing! X

Thank you Hun, lovely kind words :) X

Back