• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my little blue balloon

goofy07

tomorrow is the day that I am having my balloon fitted.

My journey has been long and this is only the next step on it. I am having the balloon fitted as I am too fat to have a bypass straight away. So the balloon is be my friend for the next six months.

I know it won't be easy although many around me think this is the easy way out!

So tomorrow at 10 is my time and the beginning of he rest of my life.

Ah good luck and I hope this is the first step of many to a new you x

well I have arrived for my little blue balloon procedure not till ten but I've got all those strange feelings nervous anxious but overall excited

the start of a new life WHOOPPEE

Good luck hope all goes well .Wendy

good luck hun you will be fine :)

well i have been sat here for 3 hits bored out of my brain!

feel absolutely fine a little queasy but nothing major and the actual insertion was absolutely fine.

can't wait for discharge tomorrow.

the only Robles I have it's too bloody hot

i was fine after hun pleased you feeling ok and good luck with your journey x

well getting the balloon put in wasn't pleasant but was bearable. At home now and will be just glad when I stop being sick and feeling sick, although have been told that the feeling sick may never stop.

just going to keep plodding on and think of it as a means to an end to get the bypass next year

well day 2 still feeling sick but haven't been sick for 12 hours so the time between is getting longer

can't face food quite yet maybe later just making sure I'm getting plenty of fluids

back to work Monday so fingers crossed I feel a bit perkier than a damp dishrag!!!

Oooooh hope ya feeling okay soon hun!! will have to pester you to see what the balloon is like since hopefully that will be what i am getting!!! xxx

will try to give a daily update as this is not how I expected to feel. Maybe didn't realise how much your body reacts to a foreign body inside of it.

apparently everyone's reaction is different and the way it moves around in your stomach can be a bit like seasickness!! hopefully it will get better and I will be able to face some food tomorrow

Well today hasn't been too bad. had a yogurt this morning and some chicken soup this afternoon and managed to keep it down.

the sickness feeling is still there but getting better.

my little blue balloon will be tested over the next 2 weeks so fingers crossed that it all goes fine. I must admit after 3 days of water the chicken soup was the best thing I have ever eaten LOL

Have had some soup but feel absolutely bloated so just having my water as advised

went shopping first time out since I came home OMG did I feel sick Just not used to the movement yet.

back to work tomorrow so that should be fun and I know I have a really busy week ahead so fingers crossed I don't throw up on anyone !

tomorrow is the day that I am having my balloon fitted.

My journey has been long and this is only the next step on it. I am having the balloon fitted as I am too fat to have a bypass straight away. So the balloon is be my friend for the next six months.

I know it won't be easy although many around me think this is the easy way out!

So tomorrow at 10 is my time and the beginning of he rest of my life.

Those people who think any of this is easy, need educating...I wish you all the best on your journeys ladies (and gents, if there are any there. Cannot see from 'app' and don't want to offend). GOOD LUCK :)

well Im 10 days out and apart from getting used the occasional nausea and bloated feeling it's fine Just wish I could go to the loo

food is staying down and using the 20 minute rule for meals and ensuring everything is chewed we is definitely working I can feel myself becoming full

looking forward to something with a bit of crunch which will be some salad or veg with tea tonight.

also have lost 6kg since having it put in so that's definitely a positive

fingers crossed it keeps going in the right direction!!!

I am now on proper food but having a couple of issues with not going to toilet but I'm sure it will be fine

been managing 2 litres of water but have been advised to up it to 3 so feel a bit water logged but getting there

I never thought I would say this but looking forward to a bit of salad tonight something with a crunch!

could have throttled my son last night as he munched his way through a bar of Presat chocolate !! all the time saying mmmm this is lovely !!! teenagers they just know how to hit those buttons don't they!

Back