• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

100+ lbs off

rambo

leicester tigers
well peeps
since the start of my pre opp on the 8/9/10 and my opp on the 28th oct i have now lost 104lbs!!!!!!!!!! i,m amazed i never feel hungry any more and food no longer rules my life i cant belive such a small amount of food now satisfy's me and i dont crave for my old way of eating or even crave for any type of food lol
i just love my sleeve :Christmas02r:

Steve thats absolutley fantastic news im so so pleased for you hun, well done and Congratulations to you x

bloody brill!!! hope i do aswell, your doing fab fab :D

Well done you - that's fabulous! xXx

Congratulations mate really pleased for you,

Well done hun, that is brilliant news. Keep up the good (and inspiring) work!! xxxxx

Fantastic news, keep up the good work x

Wow.....I cant get over how much youve lost :eek: What a star you are.....keep up the fantastic work......We will need a pic very soon or we wont even recognise you :D XX

Wow that is just amazing! I am absolutely thrilled for you!
Grace xxx

thats fantastic, well done. isn't it just the best feeling!!
we do need photos- rambo 1- rambo 2 and in a couple of months rambo 3, lol.

absolutely bloody brilliant!!!! well done on your weight loss so far.....you must feel fabulous keep up the great work xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that made me chuckle too..lol
well done Steve....i bet you are smiling when you get on those scales .. x x x x

Absolutely brilliant! You should be VERY proud of yourself Steve!! And yes we DO need pictures.. badly! LOL
Well done you xx

Back