• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my menu whilst on my 4 day break!!

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Hi all I didnt realise how easy it was feeding my face whilst on my holls, I started with Breakfast: orange segments, 1 slice of bacon with beans, 1/2 slice of wholemeal dry toast. Dinner: we ate out usualy a pub grub therefore I just had a fresh orange and a bit of hubbys lunch. (1st time at a pub grub I had a sheperds pie only ate 2 x mouthfulls costing £7.95) then evening meal : home made veg soup, carvery each night therefore I had meat & 3 veg. and hey presto a loss of 2lb and I felt stuffed each and every day I was sure I had put weight on. There was even a set of scales in the bedroom:eek: but hubby had them removed so I wasnt watching my weight every 2 seconds LOL. Phat girl & carol (hopelesscase) once said to me before I had my op "Gail its making the right choice on what you eat" that has always stuck in my mind since, a very useful piece of information Ime sure.x P.S not a great loss I know but 2lb off is still better than 2lb on I say!!:D

2lbs is really good -well done you!!

Is it bad that I read your post and then thought "Oooh bacon...." a proper Homer Simpson moment. Cant wait to get beyond soup.

xxxxxxxx

Hi porpo, its all trial and error with me Lol a little bit like "if i dont try i will never know" type of thing. Gail.x
2lbs is really good -well done you!!

Is it bad that I read your post and then thought "Oooh bacon...." a proper Homer Simpson moment. Cant wait to get beyond soup.

xxxxxxxx

Fantastic! It gives hope to know that we can still be normal when away after the op.

Of course you can F/Late, a lot of people who dont know zilch about the gastric bypass, and I dont mean any of us I mean the normal twiglets out there , they are sooooooooooo Ignorant in saying, they think that after the op you can only eat baby food or mush for the rest of our entire life:eek: but we know better!! I can eat a gammon steak or sirloin just like they can its just that I dont have chips ect with it any more. So heres looking to the future of all you pre & post op Bypassers.:party0036: Gail-Michelle xx
Fantastic! It gives hope to know that we can still be normal when away after the op.

well done darling xxx

Hi there,

I was the same on my honeymoon, I had a little of what I fancied and just made good choices the rest of the time.

I also lost 2lbs...

So it shows, sometimes, you can loosen the reighns and still have success.

Life is for living, not punishing yourself.

I totaly agree with you cazbandy. I wouldnt have thought I had lost weight at all as I felt permanantly stuffed. I have since lost another 2Lb this week. (I came back last monday 12th oct). Gail.x
Hi there,

I was the same on my honeymoon, I had a little of what I fancied and just made good choices the rest of the time.

I also lost 2lbs...

So it shows, sometimes, you can loosen the reighns and still have success.

Life is for living, not punishing yourself.

I hope you are going to put a beautiful photo up of your self, Ime getting fed up looking at your bike LOL
no pics on my comp of me thankgod lol xxx

Glad you had a fab time Gail, and well done on the weight loss:D

Cheers Sal, your doing brill on your weight loss Ime well impressed. Cant wait to see ya next sat. Gail.x
so are you hun:D:Dwoo hoo parteeeeee on, I got a new dress specially:D;)

Great news! I did the same when I was on holiday, really enjoyed what I ate but I was careful in my choices as I was only 4 weeks post-op at that point. I am really enjoying food again, but choosing more protein and less carbs and I am steadily losing so I am happy bunny too.

Back