• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my menu whilst on my 4 day break!!

well done it must be good to no you can go away have a good time and still loss weight
well done
xx

Thank you allie, you will be fine there , as my hotel was one of the Brittania ones and at t.time it was a set course meal, but yours abroad will also have a salad bar.
Well done Gail glad you managed to eat well and lose weight. I appreciate the post as i'm off to Tenerife for Christmas so more ideas for eating out lol so far so good with my solid eating so fingers crossed for December xx

Of course you can F/Late, a lot of people who dont know zilch about the gastric bypass, and I dont mean any of us I mean the normal twiglets out there , they are sooooooooooo Ignorant in saying, they think that after the op you can only eat baby food or mush for the rest of our entire life:eek: but we know better!! I can eat a gammon steak or sirloin just like they can its just that I dont have chips ect with it any more. So heres looking to the future of all you pre & post op Bypassers.:party0036: Gail-Michelle xx

Well done on the fab hol and the fab weight loss GM.

I agree with you about the ignoramus who think by having wls we will live on mush forever. My ex sister in law said pretty much that, told me i'd never eat properly again. I soon put her right, pointed out to her that both of us had been going to slimming clubs (sometimes together) for the past 20 yrs and neither of us were any slimmer. So suck it up cos i'm having it and i am determined to succeed, the hard work will pay off xx

Well done with achieving a weightloss on your hols. It must feel good to contradict the "twiglets". :D

Although most of my friends know that I would not have wls without thinking it through, (we are Librans after all :D), some people I have met have tried to talk me out of the op because they are badly informed and just don't have our pre-op experience, or know the long term consequences.

Yay John I'm a Libran toooooo:D:D

Well done Gail. I am so glad you had a good time and managed to lose weight. Way to go.

Rebirth x

Gail you are such an inspiration, I was having loads of random thoughts going round my head about how life will be post op and how i will get on going out to eat with my hubby and stuff and you have made me realize i will be the same as usual but less of it and sensible eating and lose weight whilst having fun. I know i should already think that way but sometimes in the excitment and everything it is so easy to lose sight of the real picture you know, it is such a big dream to be slim and healthy i often think along the fantasy lines of clothes and stuff and lose track of it being a tool a life changing event i have to work at, thanks for your posts they help me keep i real as they say xxx

Honestly I go out and have a prawn cocktail minus the sauce obviously then tuck into a juicy sirloin with veg onions and mushrooms, after all that your stuffed anyway, so there you go. dont ever look back you go girl it wont be long now. Gail.xxx
Gail you are such an inspiration, I was having loads of random thoughts going round my head about how life will be post op and how i will get on going out to eat with my hubby and stuff and you have made me realize i will be the same as usual but less of it and sensible eating and lose weight whilst having fun. I know i should already think that way but sometimes in the excitment and everything it is so easy to lose sight of the real picture you know, it is such a big dream to be slim and healthy i often think along the fantasy lines of clothes and stuff and lose track of it being a tool a life changing event i have to work at, thanks for your posts they help me keep i real as they say xxx

Back