• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sunderland 3rd appointment in 2 weeks possibe balloon now?! target not met :(

Hi Jo, like everyone else i think you should go. It will be all worth it in the end , i too struggled to meet my target only beating it by a pound and it was all a last minute thing , i practically starved myself to do so, i then put it all back on which i have since lost again and a bit more thankfully , i'm having my bypass on saturday with Mr Schroder and the weight iv lost is now gone forever. Keep going and just be honest with him. Have you tried Xenical from you gp ? thats whats worked for me i lost 10lb in two weeks. Good luck with it all xxx

Please go! Like everyone has said if you didnt need help losing weight you wouldn't need WLS in the first place. I think the fact that you now go to the gym and do Wii will help prove you are ready to change your habits. Go, be honest and good luck!

Jo even between now and your appointment you could make a start and lose a few pounds? Go to Boots to get weighed and keep the tickets the machine prints out so you can prove you've shown willing?
its worth a try pet?

yeh im trying but i wont shift it all!! i am getting weighed every other day at tesco (they have a better one than my boots) and keeping my tickets 2.5 off since tuesday so far xx

yeh im trying but i wont shift it all!! i am getting weighed every other day at tesco (they have a better one than my boots) and keeping my tickets 2.5 off since tuesday so far xx

well done! I know you won't shift it all, but you're proving you're trying! I'm proud of you! 2.5 pounds off is awesome! xxxxxx

i agree 2.5 is not to be sniffed at, you ll get there xx

hi Jo, you have lost 2.5 thats great, just keep doing what you are doing, what i do before i go to appts is for a few days before i go on water tablets as i gain water when i'm stressed and i can lose 2-3 lb in water alone ;o)

even if you don't meet this target they will allow you to keep going throughout the appts (ie at phsych appt or endoscopy appt) they are only human and have a heart too they will take into consideration your efforts.

Let us know how you get on xxx they are all soooooo lovely at S.C.H

we're rooting for ya xxxx

I'm also under Mr Shroeder on Sat will prob meet you there boboxxx

yeh but it also i know how everyone says sunderland are soo strict so maybe its why im worry soo much aswell.

I have never tried water tablets do they help u lose the water weight or summat?!

i've been doing a lot over weekend like decorating my house hardly had time to eat anyways and its killing gettin this wallpaper off, and fireworks displays i walked a lot there lol so every little helps ey! x

yes it rids you of excess water your body holds onto xx

Hi Jo, sorry it's took so long been away for the weekend, well done for losing 2.5 lb that's brilliant. Here is the diet:

Breakfast - A hard boiled egg and a banana

Mid-Morning - A vegetable oxo and a piece of fruit

Dinner - A small bowl of veg and a low fat yoghurt

Mid-Afternoon - A piece of fruit

Tea - Chicken/tuna, salad, egg, sweetcorn and a couple of new potatoes

Evening - Sugar free jelly and a pot or piece of fruit

As much tea, coffee, low fat hot chocolate as you like, one piece of fruit = 1 apple, 1 nectarine, 3 tangerines, 3 plums, don’t eat anymore than 1 banana a day. Try and drink 2 litres of water a day.

On my salad I have lettuce, grated carrot, radishes, onions, cucumber, tomatoes and loads of pickles, but you can have whatever salad you like.

Hope this helps, Karen x

Back