• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Mum Has Gone

BlueDiamond

I am devasted (putting it mildly) :cry:, my mum passed away on Tuesday, the doctors found out that she had stomach cancer and it had spread to all her internal organs and nothing they could do :cry: She died peacefully in her sleep without any pain at all, I just cannot believe it tbh it just seems so surreal all she had was a back ache and sickness and the sh*ts prior to her passing. I will be around but I wont be posting for some time.

Bye for now - MeJulie x

julie i am so sorry to hear yr devistating news!!!

my deepest sympathy to you and yr family

take care an take comfort in knowing that others are thinking of you at this sad time!!

carole x

i am so so sorry to hear this news, stay strong, your mum will forever be with you... lots of love kelly xxxxx

Julie, I am so sorry to hear your news. Losing your mum is one of the hardest things in the world. Take care of yourself and don't be afraid to grieve. It is better not to bottle things up. If ever you want to talk, just pm me.

Big hugs xx

so sorry to hear your sad news, thinking of you and your family at this time.
take care xx

Oh Julie I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and deepest sympathies are with you and your family at this time. xxx

Julie im so sorry to hear this sad news...hugs from me to you from Liz x

Julie I'm so sorry to hear your news, how devastating for you. All my love to you and your family at such a sad time. *Hugs and kisses*

Oh Julie, i'm so very sad to hear your devestating news! Although it's not much comfort it is a blessing for your mom that she went peacefully...

Please take time to grieve, having lost a parent i know that although physically they aren't here they never leave our thoughts or memories. Massive hugs being sent to you and your family x

hi Julie my deepest sympathy to you and your family
i know what your going through
i lost my mother-in law three years ago to cancer she had same sort of symptoms back ache and sickness and 10 days later she was gone it was in her stomach as well as practaclly everywhere else there was nothing they could do and she never felt sick before that
then in novemeber i lost my mother who had had a fall in the august broke her arm and developed leukemia they said they would be able to control it with blood transfussions and chemo tablets but she just gradully got worse and in november she went into hospital with breathing problems she died the following week as they couldnt give her the stuff she needed for her lungs because of the leukemia she was only 72
i still find it very hard to believe she not here and i think about her every day (yes have a cry each day as i miss her so much )
this might sound strange but try to talk about her i didnt in the begining as i bottled it up tried to be strong for everyone else therefore i have suffered from some deppression but things are getting better now as the saying goes (its good to talk )
if ever you want to chat let me know
thinking of you xxxxx

Take it easy Julie, hope all goes well throughout this difficult time. Forget WLS for the time being, you can come back to that when the time is right for you - Paul xx

Im so sorry to hear your distressing news. You and your family must be devastated. My thoughts are with you all at this sad time. X ((HUGS)) X

So sorry to hear this very sad news. xx

Back