• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My one and Only Problem......

I used to sleep with just a sheet on - even in winter (hubby used to keep the duvet on his side of the bed). Now I have two duvets on - the winter weight and the summer weight - and I still wake up in the night feeling cold! xx

i asked the hospital about this and they told me it's because your loosing weight and the small amount of food i am eating is not enough to keep me warm, but it will even out when i stop loosing weight.

I'ts freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing!!!! I'm so cold at the moment, ive now lost 10stone but it's only been since the last couple of stone. My hands arent too bad but my feet really suffer and i seem to get really cold bone ache in my legs sometimes i have a bath just to warm up!

Warming baths are a must - but I have noticed at my TOTM my temp burns a little higher - I knew there was a bonus somewhere is being bird lol

I'm usually a very hot-blooded person, always have windows open even in winter and only sleep under a proper duvet in the very coldest months of Jan/Feb, but since starting my pre-op I'm permanently cold and can't seem to warm up!! :gen125:

I don't know whether it's because my metabolism has slowed right down or I'm just not eating enough to heat me up, but I don't like it! So god only knows what I'll be like after surgery!! :eek: :bundledup:

I'm 12 days into my pre-op diet and feeling cold already. Must be the lack of sugar ? I am definitely looking forward to not getting all hot & sweaty in the summer and away on holiday, but can see there are going to be some arguments over extra warmth at night - my hubby hates big thick duvets !

Rose

Back