• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my op is done

jasonslaphead

had my bypass on wednesday, have been up and about all day today, still in the hospital bored stiff watching tv, not much pain and did not need the morphine button thingy hopefully be going home sat morning :)

Congrats Jason! The waiting and the op all done and now you can look forward to the exciting bit! I feel for you still in hospital (I remember being trapped in there watching Antiques Roadshow and tennis)
Take it steady and I wish you a speedy comfy recovery! Good luck from me x

Glad you're up and about Jason:DDid you have an open op?:)

Congratulations!

Wishing you a speedy recovery & very best of luck on your weight loss journey :)

Great news Jason.

Congratulations Jason and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Love Mini xxx

Well done matey. Glad it all went well. I hope you manage to escape soon, at least you have a TV, I had a bare wall to stare at!

John

Big congrats to you Jason, wishing you a very speedy recovery and welcome to the loser's bench!

All the best,
Cuppa xx

Great news-hope your recovery continues to be pain-free

Ohh you'll be home in time to see x factor, if your wound aint painful seeing John and Edward again will be lol xx

Im back home now I was released at lunchtime today. I got in sat on my favourate armchair and then the dog leaped up ran along the back of the sofa and launched itself torpedo style into my chest :eek:
just did my first injection, its not as bad as it seems hardly hurts at all, I had been a little worried about doing them myself.

Back