• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My op is on Saturday EEK

Kerry Jo

Hi guys,
as the title says, my op day is on sat 25th :eek: Can't believe its finally nearly here. :)

I would like to thank everyone for there support over these last few months and for making me smile reading some of these posts lol :D

The lovely Bev will keep you informed of how my op goes :eek:

I wish everyone well who has got there op coming up, good luck to you all.

Look forward to posting how things go when i get back. Thanks again everyone :) xxx

Sincere Good wishes Joanne from me to you. Will look forward to the update. take car

Linski xxx

Ooooooh Kerry we are finally here, nearly :D I will be watching your progress with great interest as I am only 2 days after you, as you know :D Wishing you all the very best hun, I know you will be fine ;) x

Last edited:
:)Good luck Kerry-not that its needed - your in safe hands:)

I can't wait To hear all about it
Juliex

Thanks Linski, Dottychic, and Poppet.

You'll be fine to Jackie your doing really well with the milk diet. I'm finding it harder now than the 1st week lol i must be opposite to everyone else :8855: should be easier now not harder.

We're nearly there, I'm looking forward to it more and more now, but I'm still pooing my pants :8855:

Good Luck Joanne and Jacqui with your ops, Karen x

I mean Kerry and Jacqui, Karen x

Thinking of you for Saturday..................

I mean Kerry and Jacqui, Karen x

Its my fault for confusing people. When i first joined up on here i was scared of someone knowing i was having this operation (silly i know) so i used my middle name which is Joanne.

I feel daft know and never know if i should put joanne or my name which is Kerry lol.

Thank you for your kind wishes Karen xxx

Hi Kerry,

I can hardly believe that you are so close... from meeting with you and then you were only just making your decision and now it's a reality....

Can't wait until we meet up again and next time... you will be on the losers bench and really getting ready for a new way of life...

You are ALREADY SO BEAUTIFUL, I can't imagine you when you are slimmer, because you have such a head start and a love of life to go with it.

It's my pleasure to keep everyone posted, I go into a stage of ''phantom pregnancy mode'' until I hear all is well... just like waiting for a new baby in the family....

Love and hugs, get some rest while you can and always at your side....

Bev xxx

Good luck Kerry you will soon be on the losers bench.:)

Thank you so much xxx

Bev you've made my eyes leak, how lovely of you.

If in a few more years i look as good as you do Bev, I'd be one happy lady. xxx

Reactions: Bev
Kerry Angel, I am glad that you are not wasting your life (as I have done) carrying weight forever....

You have a young family and so much to enjoy and do... this is going to be so great for you love...

Always at your side precious and can't wait until we meet again... maybe sooner rather than later...

Love and hugs xxx

yey fantastic - not long now then xxx

Reactions: Bev
Back