• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U too Hun xxxx

Just seen my surgeon and he said everything went perfect. Liver was perfect after my diet which was fab and I can go home tomorrow if I tolerate liquids, which I have been having water and on my second brew and all is good, my stomach is making funny noises though lol
you'll get used to your stomach making funny noises mine gurgles all the time very loudly pleased you ok and back in your bed. A little sore or few days but lot better than i expected to be hopeits same fro you xx

Great to see you about and done hun xxxxx

Ye my surgeon said my liver was perfect so that's gud everytime I drink I feel a little bit sick :( went down for a barium swollow 2day b4 I was a loud to drink n there's was no leaks just slow flow wiv swelling so hopefully that will get better carnt wait go home 2moz staff are lively but homes much nicer lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Glad both of your Op's went well...take it easy and happy healing !
Take Care

Andy - 69 days to go :D

I never had a swallow test, was told they do a test when i was in surgery when i saw my surgeon the first time. they gave me water less than 4hours after my op, had a brew in the morning then soup for dinner and tea yesterday (more like flavoured water). Not hungry at all but made sure I had at least half took me a while though lol. I had a banana milk shake this morning and a brew but only managed the milk shake, came home at lunch time all good only have a tiny bit of pain when I cough and when I have drunk too much in one go but that's more discomfort than pain.
No wind pain it just comes out lol

Tks andy Hun ur turn soon xx

That's great news Vicky Hun :) wish mine did it that way lol I've been resting alot 2day I've managed half a slim fast n half a milky coffee n sips of nas juice :) xx

good luck to vickylou and tray. my thoughts will be with you both today. i wish you both a swift and successful recovery xx

Hi! I see we both have the same op date. I am having mine done in Telford, what about you? Will be great to know someone else is going through the same, the same date!

Back