• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Amanda577

penelope1008

Just dropped her at Bournemouths Sandbourne Suite. Left her when she was called through will update you all as soon as I hear how she got on.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Sending best wishes and a virtual hug! Tracey xxx

Have just been to see Amanda , she is suffering the dreaded wind pain so I only stayed a few minutes . As I left the nurse wa going to help her get up & moving .
Will pop on again tomorrow

Glad to hear she is ok x

Just had a text from Amanda other than sore & teary as you'd expect she's doing ok wind pain has eased so is doing well.

Glad to hear that x

Am glad all went ok Amanda, wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Nicky xx

Sending massive hugs xxx

Nicky its not Amanda posting but me to let those of you she's got to know that she's ok. I took her in as she had no one to go with her, I had my op a little over a year ago, we met through a mutual colleague who works two Jo s one In my school the other in the same supermarket as Amanda. We met up & hit it off, so I offered to be her op buddy.

Thats ok i did realise that, but am sure she will read all this when she feels better xx

It's nice to be in a place where everyone really wishes the best for each other x

penelope1008 said:
Nicky its not Amanda posting but me to let those of you she's got to know that she's ok. I took her in as she had no one to go with her, I had my op a little over a year ago, we met through a mutual colleague who works two Jo s one In my school the other in the same supermarket as Amanda. We met up & hit it off, so I offered to be her op buddy.

That's a really lovely thing to do, wishing Amanda a speedy recovery xx

Had a few texts from Amanda today, she's doing well coping with the joys of trapped wind. Still a bit woozy & tearful as we all are immediately post-op. she hopes to come home Monday or Tuesday all being well. I passed on your good wishes.

That's good to hear , I finished work earlier today so I couldn't visit as it wasn't visiting time .

Well done Pen for supporting her you are doing a stirling job i'm sure she appreciates it, send her our best xx

Thanks for the updates, (( big hugs)) to Amanda, hope her recovery is pain free.
Em xxxx

Back