• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My walking motivation!

kadiSanders

I have a ten month old volpino Italiano named Liera, I treasure her! I hadn't intended on getting the dog but my dads best friend is a dog breeder (for the RIGHT reasons!) and she breed a litter from her own dog which I had known since birth and I had seen come to near death in a car accident and shot back to life in days! As soon as I saw my baby in her box at 36 hours old I knew she would be mine, I went on with a 8week battle against my dad to convince him it would be the right choice! But finally I got there and she has not been far from my side since then, she helps me through everything, if I'm having a down day she is always there bright eyed and bushy tallied to cheer me up, since having liera I have increased my excersise levels so much she helps in my journey more then anyone!

How wonderful. Great way to ensure you get your exercise & enjoy it too.
I have an Italian called Marco, my boyfriend, was hoping he would increase my exercise but he always seems tired after work, lazy boy LOL ;-)

Back