• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My referral has gone through and appointment booked!!!!

Hi Jay, Your 2nd appt is the day after my 2nd appt whoo hoo! :D I can't wait but like you say it gives you a bit of time, I truly feel it will be here before we know it.

Crystal, wires crossed I thought you were at Whittington with Meggimoo and myself, Im sorry your not with us never mind we are all around the same appts and dates so will beable to help each other with what the consultaions are like what the Dr may ask what questions are good ones to put to Dr who ever is first can help the others who are just behind :D Im so scared but so excited:banana dancer: .
Jai, I think you should just be yorself, you come across very nice and Im sure you are, just be like you are here, we are all here rooting for you and you can always come here and ask for advice along your way in your new slim life ;).

Oh, Regarding the surgery and deppression, I would have thought it would be harder to get surgery if your deppressed due to how you feel about yourself surly the deppression should be sorted out before the WLS?

Megg, Have you had your education session appt yet? If you have'nt when you do get to that appt you will be given leaflets with good infomation ect also it states on one of the leaflets or booklet that they like you to attend one of the walk in group sessions which the have every 3rd Thursday of the month they like you to go to at least one of these before surgery, maybe we can arrange to get to one of these together meet each other there? I would go to more but it is just a little to far for me to get to, my husband has to come with me due to my dissability and pain.
Megg, I am just over 40 too, my ticker is more right than the details on my profile, I was once 9st 3 and 5ft 10 now I think I have lost a little hight due to spine operations, apparently for my origanal hight 10st to 11st was about right? if so I need to lose 9st even 10st to be honest I would be happy with 5st anything more would be a bonus my problem is I cannot excercise maybe armchair excercise thats not enough though, never mind.
Crystal, Hope your 1st appt goes well please update us with your news :)

Take care, be bak soon :p
Hugs xx

Is the education appointment the first appointment or is that something different?? I'm getting so confused as I keep on reading other people's posts about their appointments. I know every hospital is different!!!!

I would love to meet up!! It'd just be nice to meet someone who is in the same boat and understands what I'm going through!! The only person I have told so far is my sister and she has not reacted well!!!

Oh does anyone know what the St Pancras appointment on my account might be?????

Meg,
Just to confirm, the education meeting is the first appointment you get. You will be with a few other people all in the same boat, its meant to last 3 hrs with a 10 min break in between.
Our session only lasted 2 half hrs so we got off early which was good for us due to the drive back to Essex.
The meeting is excellent yes its probably alot you have already researched but this is comming from the horses mouth so to speak.
Hope thas helped unconfuse you.
Can't help about the st pancras sorry!
XX

OOOooooooooh there is a chance I may be able to get an appointment for the 30th of July instead of the 27th of August. Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!

Back