• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My restriction has gone !!

ThinnerJemima

Here all the time.....
Not sure what has happened to me. Have had perfect restriction (and I mean perfect) restriction to about 10 days ago, and then it has slowly happened and I haven't realised to now.....

I spent last week eating slider foods of the worst kind, without really realising it. I started having problems last Saturday in that I couldn't eat fish & veg. And it's kind of gone on from there..... except last Monday evening I have been able to eat fish, but only that night.

I could only drink hot milk - weird ????

Had to get a de-fill late last night, and have had enough taken out to make a difference, but I've not had enough out to be comfortable. When I last had this level of fill I was ravenous.

I have been ridiculously busy fitting everything in before my surgery date, but not really stressed about it. I have a couple of health issues to get out of the way in the next couple of weeks, but just juggling time. Am a bit stressed about some new diabetic tablets I've just got and they definitely aren't lowering my blood sugar. If anything they are raising it.

Any ideas what is happening to me?

if your ill it can really affect your restriction , iv recently had to have alot of defills due to bad heartburn the worse it got the tighter i got , my bands slipped tho and not sure if yours has or it just gone weird? have you dropped alot of weight quickly this can also make the restriction less as the stomach loses the fat around it other wise im not sure hope u feel better soon tho

I'm not ill as such. Just been busy.

In the last month I suddenly lost fat all over almost overnight, like I'd had liposuction whilst I slept. Not really lost more weight.

The restriction is ridiculously tight. Despite having some out of it last night, it feels just as tight as before. I have managed 2 dessertspoons of fish, and that took me 20 mins and a lot of effort. Cold squash was easy this morning, but now it feels like it's tightening when I glance at the bottle :eek: Hot milk has been fine just taking it slowly.

Not sure what the beast inside me is up to. It feels like its refilling itself :eek:

I'm getting in enough fluid (albeit hot milk) to not be dehydrated, but this is getting daft :eek:

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Back