• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling Restriction....do I cancel next Fill?

caroline4013

I had my 1st fill last Friday, and I have since had a couple of nasty experiences when I don't think I've chewed my food enough.......I experienced a really uncomfortable feeling and was actually a little sick!
I have my next fill booked for 2 weeks today (quite soon since 1st fill) and I wondered if any of you experienced Banders think I will want a little fill by then or do I cancel my appointment?

I had mine every four to six weeks, but it's difficult to say what's best for omeone else. Why not give the dietician a call to ask their advice...maybe another week or two later wouldn't be a bad thing x

I would never cancel until the week of the fill as a lot can happen in the following two weeks. What applies now may be very different by then, however if you base on the here and now it sounds to me like you're not ready x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I dont know how your provider works but when I booked an appointment with mine it was as much about being weighed, talking through my eating patterns etc. If I had a fill or not was just a small part of the appointment.

I would wait a bit. If it is just a fill appointment as long as you give them as much notice as poss if you do cancel I'm sure that will be fine with that too x

Back