• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My ring fits

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Hi

I got engaged 4 years ago last month. For the last year or so because of weight gain my lovely ring hasnt fit :cry:

I have been trying it on every week and today it fits - a little tight but its on and wont be coming off again :D

So happy ;)

Congratulations :love047:Whoop whoop

Though for a minute their I thought you were on about something completely different LOL
:D :booboo:

That's lovely - you must be soooo pleased.

I have told OH that if I lose a lot of weight I will REQUIRE an eternity ring. (I didn't want an engagement ring because my fingers are so podgy - my wedding ring is actually in the largest man's size available in the jewellers:cry:). If I really lose weight from my hands, I know I have been left my Mother in Law's engagement ring on her will - I would be so proud to wear it, she is absolutely lovely.

love

TillyBob

That's lovely - you must be soooo pleased.

I have told OH that if I lose a lot of weight I will REQUIRE an eternity ring. (I didn't want an engagement ring because my fingers are so podgy - my wedding ring is actually in the largest man's size available in the jewellers:cry:). If I really lose weight from my hands, I know I have been left my Mother in Law's engagement ring on her will - I would be so proud to wear it, she is absolutely lovely.

love

TillyBob

Ah thanks hun, Im so pleased. I hope you get your eternity ring soon! x

thats a great feeling I have got to have my ring altered finger gone to a J size

Such lovely news, enjoy it... xx

That is such lovely news sweetheart - a great and loving achievement. Sending hugs and fairy dust to keep you and your ring sparkling together xx

Hi

I got engaged 4 years ago last month. For the last year or so because of weight gain my lovely ring hasnt fit :cry:

I have been trying it on every week and today it fits - a little tight but its on and wont be coming off again :D

So happy ;)
congrats.jpg

Back