• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Off Topic - I got engaged!

Congratulations to you both! :candledinner: :D:D
Cuppacocoa xx

I would actually say I'm very lucky too to have someone who has stood by me through the anxiety of having the operation. Already having lost someone she loved before, I know it's been excrutiating at times for her.

And I am also very lucky to have 3 children which 2 of them, the girls, were very happy last night and Stephen who just said that we were going to 'kiss all night long'.

Sadly, that never materialised as I had to be up at 4:30 this morning :8855:

oh, that's lovely!!! Congratulations :)

how nice to see there are men like you around, you sound just like my husband he took my 3 kids on as his own and is standing by me through my weight loss journey he is a diamond just like you Congratulations both best wishes to you for a long happy future together

How lovely, your weight loss journey truly is the start of a new life for you isn't it. Congratulations to you both and hope you have a wonderful future together.

Many congratulations I wish you both the very best of times together.
She is lucky to have someone as sensitive and understanding as you and I dare say you think you are lucky to have her and the kids.
You sound happy and at the end of the day that is what it is all about.

Her ring is beautiful thanks for sharing the picture with us.

Lots of love Jay xx

Congratulations! Such a touching story and the ring is gorgeous. I felt no one would take me and my child on and when I found Mr Right, I knew it was perfect and now we have two more kids together.

That's cute :heartpump: Congratulations.

xxx

Oh that's lovely. Congratulations to you.
Very best wishes, Jen x

Congrats chuck:D:D:D

Back