• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my surgery re scheduald

imGunnaBeThin

So I got a call today that my surgery was no longer on the 19th as in 5 days now its Feb.2. I'm so bumed out :( I was told my doctor is going out of town they had to reshedual 7 operations. WHY WOULD HE MAKE THESE APPOINTMENTS AND DECIDE TO GO OUT OF TOWN? What doctors can just pick and choose when they want time off? You can't do that at a regular job. And people have planned for this like already taking time off from work. Booking hotels for family to come stay.... grrr I'm so mad. Well I guess it just wasn't time for me to have it yet. Now its 19 days away again

This is so frustrating and happens so often. I'm so very sorry for you.
Sending hugs
Grace xxx

Hi, which area are you in?

It's a common place situation and it's happening to the majority going for surgery during winter months....

Hope it all goes ahead with your new date, sorry about your disappointment and it's certainly a pain to be having to reorganise....

I do wish you well with everything.

Love and hugs, Bev xxx

Sorry for your dissapointment Hun but least they've given you another date, best of luck for that date going ahead as planned luv, itl b here b4 ya know it xxx

Sorry its been postponed, i can imagine how frustrating it is :( But in the doctors defence, could be anything from an ill relative or a death in the family. Just remember, your day WILL come soon! xx

Aww Im so sorry its been postponed! Its so annoying when family and friends make plans to fit in with the surgery and then it all has to be changed! No wonder your annoyed....try and stay positive you will still get there (HUG) XX

Bev said:
Hi, which area are you in?

It's a common place situation and it's happening to the majority going for surgery during winter months....

Hope it all goes ahead with your new date, sorry about your disappointment and it's certainly a pain to be having to reorganise....

I do wish you well with everything.

Love and hugs, Bev xxx

I'm in Modesto california

Hang in there imgunnabethin. Your turn is coming and is within grasp xx

Aww bless... I wasn't sure if you were in the UK... but it's exactly the same here... are you having to pay privately for your surgery in the USA?

Sorry to ask if it's a personal question... I just wondered how it worked out whether you have wls performed via insurance or have to pay privately as via arrangement...

Do hope you are ok... we are here most days, so please pop in and keep in touch and we'll help pass the time away.

Those of us who are eligible via the NHS here often have a lot of waiting and cancellation issues with surgery... so we are very understanding of your plight.

Love and hugs from the UK xxx

Bev said:
Aww bless... I wasn't sure if you were in the UK... but it's exactly the same here... are you having to pay privately for your surgery in the USA?

Sorry to ask if it's a personal question... I just wondered how it worked out whether you have wls performed via insurance or have to pay privately as via arrangement...

Do hope you are ok... we are here most days, so please pop in and keep in touch and we'll help pass the time away.

Those of us who are eligible via the NHS here often have a lot of waiting and cancellation issues with surgery... so we are very understanding of your plight.

Love and hugs from the UK xxx

No my insurance covors everthing (thank goodness). So you also in california

I'm really glad that the insurance plans are covering wls in the USA... the cost privately is expensive here in the UK, so is likely to be much higher over there for you too.

Keep in touch with us since someone is always here... and keep us informed of your progress.

Sending love and hugs to all! xxx

Back