• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Re: Beverley (Mamma Chef)

ChefClay

Hi, for all those who know Bev and were nice enough to ask about her condition, here is an update from hospital in Gateshead earlier this morning -
"New update, not getting out of hospital until it is safe for them to take me back to theatre to open me up properly! So when I eventually get out I will be in longer recovery time having had 3 lots of operations one which is going to be open right around my rib cage! Which in itself is a long recovery so I am told!
I was also told I have one of the most rarest gallbladders the surgeon has seen! The equivalent of 8 x septic appendix!!! And has been removing them since 1983! He has made all his students come into theatre to see it! But he promised me this time I won't be going home with my gallbladder! Lol

Extremely sore at the moment drains are burning! Nurse said they may be sited on a nerve!! Just my luck!"
So, third time lucky I hope! Obviously Bariatric Surgery has been put on hold until this matter has been resolved, this has upset her just as much as the Gall Bladder problem!

Regards - Paul xx

Awwww Paul....

Poor Beverley.... I am so sorry to hear this, please give her a huge gentle hug from us all and please keep us posted.

I'm thinking of her and you.

Fondest love as always,
Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sending her big hugs and love. my dad went through the same thing with his gallbladder and we nearly ended up losing him on christmas eve when they had to do emergency op as it was so big it was sticking to his other organs and causing failure, so i know what you are all going through. he's been in hopsital nearly 3 months and have 3 ops but is now thankfully recoverying so although it doesnt feel likes theres light at then end of the tunnel at the minute Bev will be home fit and well soon enough.

sending you all big hugs and thinking of you all xxxxxx

Thinking of Beverley and you too Paul xxxx

Aww poor Beverley! Im so sorry to hear she is suffering so much....I had no idea......Wishing her all the best and I hope she soon gets her gallbladder out so she can start to recover. (HUGS) XX

Aww Paul please send all our best wishes to your Bev,hope it is finally sorted and she has a smooth recovery.Maz x

Massive hugs, get well soon hunni xxx

Back