• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lap-Band My Swimming

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Saturday i went swimming for the 1st time in ages for a serious swim i manged 6 lengths which was 150 metres not bad going for my 1st attempt.

Today is Monday my 2nd attempt i managed double 12 lengths, 300 metres so im rather pleased with my attempts so far, i will be going again either tomorrow or wednesday morning. My bands not working at the moment so the exercise will help keep my weight down.

i shall update again after my next swim as im getting a buzz for doing it now x

thanks for reading.

Liz x

thanks Gail xxx

thanks Yvonne xx

march 10th......... ive doubled up the distance this morning i did 24 lengths which is 600 meters in distance, im knackered but feel good at the same time for my achievements, i will be going back again on Friday. :)

:)Well done Liz-24 lengths sounds very impressive-
how long did that take?
Plus you get "brownie points" for starting this thread 'cos-
you inspired Poppet to take to the water today-only 45 mins but it all helps:)

:)Well done Liz-24 lengths sounds very impressive-
how long did that take?
Plus you get "brownie points" for starting this thread 'cos-
you inspired Poppet to take to the water today-only 45 mins but it all helps:)

Hey Poppet well done on taking the step to go swimming once you get in to it its amazing, today was only my 3rd time and i now have the bugg for it, i was in the pool an hour but i have to rest every so often but it isnt all about speed its about the movement and burning calories and becoming fitter, so well done you ! im proud of you when will you be going again ?

UPDATE... i didnt get to the pool friday but ive been today (sat) i did 30 lengths today which is a distance of 750 meters thats an exra 150 meters up from my last visit to the pool i really enjoyed todays swim and im looking forward to my next visit on Monday morning x

fabulous Liz. Keep up the great work xx

Well done liz, it's addictive innit:D:DYou will build up stamina each time you go, and as i'ts quite gentle exercise you don't notice your doing it:D:D
My shape has changed massively since i've been swimming 3 times a week:D:D

ive slacked off this week as its my TOTM, after this weekend im gonna get going again coz i love it so please everyone dont think ive just slacked off i will be going back x

your amazng aunty liz im so proud off everthing you have done keep up all the hard work keep swimming. Love you lots Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Liz on the swimming it is very interesting to see how quickly your fitness level is going up.

Very inspirational!:happy096:

Back