• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass went swimming 1sttime since my bypass

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:) well today i went swimming, the 1st time since my band to bypass convertion, i used to do 60 lengths, i estimated id do 10 today.... but i managed 30, thats half a mile woohoo, im nackered now tho lol, just thought id share ;)

Fantastic Liz... what a start for 2011 ... !!!

You are looking so well too... keep going precious!

Love and hugs xxx

:wow: Well done Liz good for you

well done liz thats fab x

thanks everyone i do feel good for doing it, im 9 weeks post op now i needed to start channeling my addictive personality into some thing positive, i cant wait to start the gym ive joined next month too, they have a pool too so i can then do both in the same place x

well done liz, just think how lovely and toned your gonna be, big hugs xx

Well done Liz! My swimming lessons have taken a bit of a back seat recently but hope to start again soon. I would be happy with 1 width, let alone 30 lengths. xx

How much have you lost so far Liz,what dress size are you and how is your niece doing?Great news about the swimming.maz x

How much have you lost so far Liz

im 9 weeks post op ive lost 2 stones of the 4 that id regained in the 12 months living with a broken band, ive stayed the same weight for a couple of weeks now but i dont mind that as its not a race and i undestand these things can take time.

what dress size are you and how is your niece doing?Great news about the swimming.maz x

im now wearing my size 14 jeans so im happy with that, i thought it would take longer to achieve that target, some days i feel ok and others i still feel huge in my head.
My neice Sarah is fine thankyou for asking, shes recently had her boobs and arms done and is still recovering from that op.
I hope you are well........Liz x

Back