• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My time has come

jonnywin

Well guys it's Jonny here again this will be my last post before my op I'm due in
Tomorow at 7 am so a very early start up at 5 am well early for me any way
I'm nervous but also excited to start my new life

I just like to thank every one on the site for there kind words and support up till now and I'll come back and post again after my op once I'm feeling up to it

Thanks again guys you have made the whole process a lot easier for me then it could have been

Jonny xxx

Good luck for tomorrow. See you on the other side!! :D

Good luck Jonny!!!! X

Best wishes with your op tomorrow, Jonny!

woohoo good luck Jonny :) xxx

Good luck, I hope everything goes really well and you will be enjoying your new life and self soon x

Sent via telephonic magic!

Johnny, I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Imagine your new life - what are you going to do with the increased energy your will have?

Wishing you all the best. I will be there next week on 20th.

Cheers,

Good Luck Johnny, nice to meet you, i will look forward to hearing from you on the other side xxx

wow johnny great news,
good luck and best whishes for your opp.
look forward to hearing how you got on. xxxxx

Good luck Hun ;) look forward to reading all about it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Jonnywin,

Just want to wish you all the luck for today, I know you're already at the hospital (or should be).

Fingers crossed for the op and for the first stage of your recovery and the beginning of your new life.

Tatiana

I hope everything went well. You'll hopefully be in recovery now you 'loser' you ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back