• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where has the time gone.

cheekybum

I cant believe in less than 48 hours i should be all done and dusted, when i first got my date, i thought that it seemed ages away, but it is here right in front of me, what did you guys do on your last night before surgery? i wont go to bed early as i will be clock watching, but i have to be up by 4.30 to be in for 7. I am getting nervous and all excited in one. I know one of my jobs is to shave my legs! i have let it grow to keep them warm, but there is nothing worse than stubble rash and i certainly do want to cause my surgeon any discomfort LOL XX

I spent most of my last night, both times lol....checking and re-checking my bag to make sure I had everything, typical of me! Cant say I slept very well but I suppose thats normal....its a very exciting time :D XX

good luck!!!

I couldnt sleep hardly the night before,I had to be in hospital monday moring at 7.
I was waking up every hour and looking at the clock sun night,I dont think theres much you can do the night before to take your mind off it,as your constantly thinking about it..lol
I just had my shower and made sure I was all nice and clean..lol

I think me and my friend are going to go down the pub for one last pint of diet coke!!!! and then to the cinema or theatre that may kill a few hours hopefully,apart from that a bit of ironing and tidying making sure toilets clean and bedroom and kitchen tidy the rest can wait and of course have lovely cuddles with my lovely bowwows

I spent my last evening having a long bath and reading for a long time in bed till I just had to go to sleep lol. Like you I was up at 4.30.

By the way, I had my legs waxed before surgery because I didn't want to have to fuss with them for a while afterwards either.

I aint brave enough for wax, my eyebrows are bad enough, i have pjs to wear anyway so no stubble on show hopefully !

Good luck and relax before you go... you'll be back before you know it and please keep us posted.
Sending love and hugs as always xxx

I can't even remember what I did! But I had t go in the night before surgery and I know hardly slept a wink. Definitely did the whole leg shaving ect though! It's no long now, so best wishes to you. xxxx

Good Luck for tomorrow!

You could try some hair removing cream for your hairy places, then hop in the bath or shower after. You will feel lovely and fresh after and you may not be able to tackle doing it for a few weeks.

Take care hun x Hope all goes well.

Best wishes Kat x

I would love to use the cream kitkat but I can't as it really irritates my skin, even the sensitive one, sad ain't it, brought a lovely expensive razor and some lovely gel, so I will be thinking of you all whilst I lay in my bath candles all around and face pack on! Knowing me I will run out of time, housework all done downstairs even scrubbed carpets and hoovered ceilings, just upstairs to do. It will still be a pigsty when I come home but it has made me feel better xx

Back