• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hostpital stay

jonnywin

Hi guys Jonny here again
I've just got a question for all you post opers I'm due for op this coming Wednesday very excited but also nervous I. Was just wondering how long you all stayed I'm hospital after your operations ?

Hi Jonny

I went in the on Saturday, op on Sunday then out on the Tuesday. Conveyor belt lol

Good Luck ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi guys Jonny here again
I've just got a question for all you post opers I'm due for op this coming Wednesday very excited but also nervous I. Was just wondering how long you all stayed I'm hospital after your operations ?
hiya are you at the UCH london? because I was with mr Jenkins then they changed me to Mr Adamo.
I stayed in ward T6 for 2nights all the staff we're nice and helpful!

I wish you all the luck in the world!!
You'll be fine :) xxx

Hi cathy yes I'm going to uch And Jenkins is my surgeon so guess I can hope to be out on Friday some point xx

i had my op at Charing cross hospital in Hammersmith, and i went in on the Friday morning and was booted out on the Sunday, i think most people are there for 2 nights x

I've been told I'll be in until the Monday or tuesday after my op on the Friday afternoon.

This is probably because it's a new list for the hospital and they want us seen by the consultant and dietician on a week day before discharge!

Tatiana

I had my op on the Wednesday morning and was home by Thursday afternoon.

Good luck for next week xx

Back