• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My time has come

Hi Jonny, How are you doing? Cheers,

Hi there cost
I'm not doing to bad thanks still getting use to a whole new life style it's certainly a challenge
Having good days and bad days it's a struggle early on specially with the old emotions if I had my choice again I wouldn't be going through this over Xmas it does put more pressure on and I've never noticed it befor but have u seen how many ads there are on tv for food it's obscene
But other then that's im
Doing ok sticking to the stages I only did the fluid stage for one week gone on to purée today so that should help and ever day IS getting better and the weight is coming off and that's the whole point after all so thanks for enquiring how are you doing cost ?

Hi Jonnywin,

Glad you are getting on ok. I am the opposite, came home yesterday but really struggling - probably only had about 300mls today if I'm generous!

Don't have any desire to eat or drink and don''t feel as if I'm missing anything. Have spent most of the day asleep. In bed just after 7pm!

Tatiana

Hiya tatiana
Sorry to hear your not feeking great ! Did they not have u sipping water later on the day of your op mine did gutted to hear your not drinking much but u must try
I think i ate to much today my body statred to make some noise and i felt a bit uncomfortable but it soon passed and I didn't appear to dump ' just gonna be more carful tomorow
Keep your chin up tatiana it will get better every day and I'm always hear for a chin wag xx feel better hun xxx

Don't feel pressured in the first week post op to be getting stuff down...if u only want sleep then listen to your body! Didn't do me any harm! x

Back