• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cleaning Frenzy

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
Well, my op is the day after tomorrow and I go from being excited to horribly afraid. Mainly however, I'm looking forward to not being on the milk diet anymore :sign0137:. I don't think I will EVER drink milk again or even look at a cow.

Have been cleaning like a maniac today. Luckily a good friend is coming over tomorrow, and then me and hubby will go to bed mega early as we have to be up at 3.30 to get to Bromsgrove for 7.

Oh no, I'm afraid again:wave_cry:

Hi Jeni....

You will be fine, it is only natural for you to be feeling a tad nervous... it is a big thing, but you will be fine......

All the best
xxxxxxxx

awwwww hun you will be fine ... in a few days time u will be back here saying how easy it was and how u can not believe its all over with and you are starting your new life ...

good luck hun xxxxx

It's ok to feel this way...I can remember one minute feeling like the happiest person in the world to wanting to hide in the understairs cupboard and never come out again...

You will do fine, and soon you will be on the loosing side ;):D

Thanks guys. I'm going into the garden to smoke 1 million fags!

OK, will cut down to half a million! x

Jenni you will be fine, perfectly normal to be nervous, for me it was that foul taste i got in my mouth from drinking the milk, hmm thats a point not had enough protien yet will pack a shake for work.

lol big hugs I am sure it will be just fine x

nerves are a natural process, its a way of resolving issues, i think whatever stage we are all at we have had some nerves about each stage we have been through. Good thing is it will all soon be over and you will be back here giving everyone great words of advice about coping with their nerves. Wishing you a speedy recovery xXx

Thankyou for your kind words and advice people x

Hi Jeni, as others have said you will be fine.You are entering the unknown so are obviously going to be nervous sweetheart.Deep breaths and think why you are doing this.Enjoy the ciggies and have one for me as I'm trying to cut down a little but find it so hard lol. Good luck xx Gaynor xx

Thanks Gaynor. x

Thanks lovely people. Op is now tomorrow. Arghhhhh.

good luck for tomorrow Jenni xx

Good luck with your op chucks, see ya on the losing side.

Good luck today jenni....

Back