• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Two reasons to celebrate

slimmerkay

We had my aunt's dog over the weekend and my sister came to collect him an hour ago and I now have two reasons to celebrate a little.

One - my sister brought back Kieran's netbook which she had on loan, so we are online again :D

Two - I am now only 1 stone 8lb heavier than my sister :bliss: The last time that happened I would have been about 22 :D

hi there,

its lovely to hear you sound happier,
have you been ok taking your vitamins today,I was so worried after reading the trouble you was having.
So I rang my nurse today and asked if there was a safe way of taking those huge horse tabs(forceval)and she advised I cut them and empty the liquid out..would this help you?

take care x

I may try that hun. I was advised by the dietician to leave off taking them for a few weeks. I'm going to get some chewable ones tomorrow for the meantime.

arghhh fab fab for a smiley karen :)... thats fab sweetpea, your doing brill xxx

Glad you are sounding happier Karen and best foot forward... hope you are getting all settled and can now move forward precious xxx

Super news hun, glad you are in a better mood. xxxxx:)

Karen i'm happy you're back online, but more importantly as someone who can't wait to be the 'littler' sister myself i congratulate you on the weight difference. I think i have about 2 1/2 stone to go and i'll be on a par weight wise. Clothes size there's one size or so between us :) xx

So happy for you x

aw nice one karen, well done, and its great to see you a happy bunny again. hope you continue to feel good. big hugs xxxx

Back