• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im kinda excited good news i think

pinkylin

i went shopping tody and seen a women there who i knew was getin the op and i found out shes goin to the same place i am she has already had her assesment and tests came bk ok so shes now got her apt to see surgeon nxt week and get her diet sheets then she goin in for op so im kinda excited now as im goin for my assesment nxt week so if things are quick for her they might b for me to and i could be getin my op in nov this yr by my calculations now that all depends on my tests comin bk ok which i think they should coz im in good health i think lol so im excited but i dont want to count my chickens b4 there hatched if that makes sense lol fingers xd for me linda.x

Great news. It's always great when you meet someone who is going through what you are and can compare notes etc. Which hospital are you having your assessments in? Did you have to wait long for the appointments?

Rebirth

hiya hun im goin to the spire murryfield hosp on the wirral i went to my docs in june and asked could i be refered as all the tabs and stuff hadnt worked weight watchers hadnt worked i had lost with ww but nit enough and then id stopped losin then was only losin very small and was really fed up so i asked her could she refer me she did i got a letter a few wks later from pct sayin yes to funding and it said i would get appointment about 6wks later and i got a phone call 6wks later from spire sayin come to assesment on the 17th of sept and after your assesment you wait for ya test results to come back then you get appointment wid doc for diet sheet then you go on pre op then you get op i think this is how things work for where im goin as this is what is happenenig to my friend and she is inn the same place im going and is roughfly the same weight as me hope this helps hun lin.x

tar hun it does doesnt it i mean if shes getin her diet sheets nxt week then that means i could only be waiting for another 6 to 8 wks if my tests come bk ok and i think they shuld coz im not ill and ive not got any health probs (that i knw of) so it could be this yr for me i hope and pray please god.x

Yeah, that looks promising Linda. Hope it's as quick for you. It usually seems to be the case with private hospitals. Good luck.

ahhhhhhh thanx hun i hope so eh hehehe i could be slim soon lol

Good luck Linda sounds all good will be rooting for you

Jay xx

thanx fairyringuk.x

thanx marg hun.x

Back