• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Time Flies By

tendersage

Wow 8 months today i was waiting to go down for my Gastric Bypass, how the time has flown by and here i am today about to go off to Homerton for my post Gallblader check up.

As you all know so much has happened in that short period of time, no more getting out of breathe walking along the street, no more judging the distance to see if i can do it comfortably, no more running sweat from the heat... You all know what i mean LOL

Just updated my pics, did not realise i had not posted my 6 month pics here so now those plus the 8 months are up. I will also update the flickr site for those who bookmarked that one. also posted another album with the Evening Dress.

you look wonderful , amazing how much can happen in such a short space of time well done you x

Thanks Rybens i never expected the changes to happen this fast when i started out along this route, 8 months on and no regrets other than not doing it sooner

Thanks Maryann :)

Thanks Allie, i am still coming to terms with the changes in me LOL Jonah commented that he has to sleep with his arms around me so he knows its me he is waking up with as i am so different now

wow diane, you look fantastic, well done on your achievements, congratulations xxxx

liz xxx

Thanks Teen, i didnt think there would be a noticable change this month, so i was surprised to see there was a big difference on my hips :) All the gym work paying off

Chuckles Thanks Liz, now having to cope with loads loose skin yuck, but its been worthwhile doing even with everything hanging down

Back