• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my weight

Well done Mrs!!!!
here is to a new you, i am so pleased things have turned around for you, i am really, really delighted for you
xxxxxxxx

wow - well done - keep up the hard work babe and youll be flying towards your goal! xxxxxx

That is excellent! Good for you xx

That's amazing in just 2 weeks ! Well done !

Wow Tray, that is brilliant! Is that since the op? How much did you lose on the pre op diet? I seem to be having a stall at the moment, only lost two pounds in the last week xxxx

Me too Jen, i only lost 2lb on week 2 after the op! I did expect one or two big loses before i i settled down to 2lb and 1lb a week, but hey ho, i am still delighted with things so far, i really do feel like i am right at the beginning of a journey.
x

yes that is since the op, since i started my weight loss journey i have lost 44lbs my 5% body weight loss was 19lbs then my pre op was 8lbs and 17lbs since op so im pleased with that i only have 1 lb left till im in the next stone bracket i havent been in the 18stones since i was pregnant 22 years ago :)

well done Tracey. Youve made a brilliant start.

Back