• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nearly on the losing bench :)

tashaliza

Hi,
I haven't posted on here for a while but I have been keeping in touch by reading a lot of posts.

I finally have the surgery in sight and I'm due to have surgery on the 6th April after nearly 4 years :D but I would love some advice.

I have been trying to prepare for when the surgery is over, do you have any ideas for when I'm on the fluid stage......I have some sugar free jelly, teas and coffees but I'm not sure what else I can have. :help2:

I'm also a bit confused :confused: i have been looking through some of the old posts but i cant seem to find the answer. Whats the daily amount of protein that i should be aiming for after my surgery and what amount of sugar and fat should i be avoiding on packaging? thanks tasha xx :thankyou:

Hi Tasha - not too long to wait now hun, although you have waited an awful long time so far x

If you go into the green band at top of page and on to `forum jump` and scroll down, there are various headings that will help you with post op diet.

I found I made some fresh soups and froze it in small batches so that I could have as little or as much as I needed. You can make sure it is blended, so has no lumps in for starters.

Someone is bound to come along with some more ideas, but just wanted to wish you well and good luck for your surgery.

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Back